Land Rover brake pads due, anyone know a good place?

Started by toxicShadow81, Sep 22, 2026, 01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicShadow81

My Range Rover's brakes have been squealing for about a week now and I know I've been putting it off too long. The dealer quoted me something that honestly felt like a bad joke so I started looking around for alternatives. I came across https://brakepadreplacementdubai.ae/brands/land-rover/ while searching last night but I don't know anyone who's actually used them or if they even know Land Rovers properly. Has anyone here given them a try or can recommend a workshop that won't rip me off? I'm in Dubai and don't mind driving a bit for good work. Also how much should I expect to pay for front pads on a Range Rover Sport? I'd rather hear from real people than trust a random website. Any advice would be appreciated.